Become an Organ Donor Today
Most people do not enjoy thinking about death, understandably so. For some, this fear of death stops them from registering as an organ donor. The statistics on the need for organ donation are staggering. According to Donate Life America, there are 118,000 men, women and children who are waiting for an organ donation to save Read More …
Continue Reading TCC Blog
How to Deal with the Loss of a Parent
Our relationships with our parents are typically complex and meaningful, whether for the good or bad. Parents can be both infuriating and lovable all at the same time. For some people, the death of a parent isn’t only a loss of a caretaker but also a best friend. Whatever your relationship was with your parent, Read More …
Continue Reading TCC Blog
Twin Cities Cremation conducts memorial services in the same way as a traditional funeral home, but we do not have the high overhead cost of an elaborate funeral home. We do have a convenient, comfortable, professional establishment in the midway where we make the arrangements, process the transfer of your loved one and cremains, and provide a comfortable place for private family gathering.
Twin Cities Cremation utilizes Churches, Cemetery Chapels, Public Chapels, Clubs and other public facilities for meaningful memorial services and tributes. Twin Cities Cremation provides a full line of funeral merchandise and unequaled service at prices that reflect overhead savings.
- We are not the largest provider of cremation/funeral services in the Twin Cities area. Twin Cities Cremation does not plan to be the “Big Box” chain of Funeral Service.
- Twin Cities Cremation cremates only human remains, we do not accept pets or operate a pet cremation service.
- We will know where your loved ones remains are at all times.
- Cremations will be performed individually in a professional setting.
- Death Certificates will be completed as fast as possible.
- We will not pressure you to purchase merchandise.
- We will give you straight answers to your questions.
- We will give you one person who will be responsible for all your needs and follow through with your family.
At Twin Cities Cremation we believe that you should be informed by more than a 30 second radio or television spot, or minimal newspaper ads when making decisions about final plans. There is no risk or obligation to talk to a professional at Twin Cities Cremation/The Funeral Directors. We feel “It is better to have a final plan and not need it than to need a final plan and not have it.”